Downloading E-Books: Nook
1. Download Adobe Digital Editions, and create an Adobe Online ID when prompted.
2. After accessing EBSCO e-books, click on “Sign In” (upper right corner). On the Sign In page, click on Create New Account. This will create your personal EBSCO account that you will use to download/check out e-books.
3. When looking at an e-book in EBSCO, click on the “Download This eBook (Offline)” link and then click on “Checkout & Download” button. (You will be asked how many days, 1-7, you want to check out the book for).
4. You should then be prompted to save the book to Adobe Digital Editions.
5. Connect your Nook to the computer through its USB cable. You should see the Nook appear in Adobe Digital Editions (on the left side, in the listing of bookshelves, underneath all items/borrowed/purchased/recently read). If you don’t see the Nook, click on the icon in the top left corner of Digital Editions to “Go to Library View.”
6. With your mouse, drag the book to the Nook. It will be copied onto your Nook immediately. You will have access to the book on your Nook for the number of days you determined in step 3.