All faculty are welcome: come to the library to be pampered while preparing for your fall courses! This is your opportunity to de-stress and work on your syllabi, with colleagues available to assist on a wide range of course development issues.
The course spa will include:
- Appointments with a massage therapist to relieve the course prep stress;
- Coffee, snack breaks, and lunch;
- Expert consultants (Writing Center, Moodle, your liaison librarians, and more!) available to help you work through any knotty course issues;
- New addition: “Responding to COVID gap challenges in the classroom”. Join us after lunch (~12:45 p.m.) for this informal discussion.
- Space to work in collaboration with colleagues, or on your own.
Registration is now open for the spa, lunch, and massages. You will also have the opportunity to schedule consultation appointments. Note that not all consultants are available 10-3; appointments are strongly recommended.
RSVPs for the spa are not required, but are appreciated; if you are planning to attend please let us know by August 20.
We look forward to seeing you at the spa!
– Sponsored by the Provost and the Library.