The goal of the Library Student Advisory Board (LSAB) is to have students play a role in how the library functions by providing feedback about services, collections and programs, and also to provide input on new programs. During the academic year we meet during the fall and spring semesters and invite students from all of Hollins’ programs to participate – undergraduates (both traditional and Horizon students) and graduates. We also meet one time with our summer session students while they are on campus. Here are a few examples of how the LSAB has impacted the library:
- Requested blankets for the library
- Provided feedback on renovations and new furniture for the Reading Room
- Suggested quiet hours for the third floor
- Participated in usability testing for the library app
- Proposed specialized library workshops (summer session)
Want to get involved with the LSAB? Email us at email@example.com or read more here!